WHY LEAFGUARD IS BETTER
Why LeafGuard® Is Better Than Other Gutter Systems
LeafGuard® Brand Gutters
- A LeafGuard Gutter is unique and patented. Only a LeafGuard Gutter combines a leaf and debris shedding hood with a large gutter bottom, in a
one-piece, seamless gutter.
Other Gutter Systems
- Other gutter protection products simply are inferior attempts to replicate LeafGuard and don’t measure up.
- LeafGuard’s clever one-piece design attaches to the fascia board of your house, eliminating leaks and roof damage. LeafGuard is attached with plastic hangers that are screwed into place at two-foot intervals. These specially designed hangers do not impede water flow.
- Two-piece gutter covers, hoods and helmets are screwed or nailed into your roof – the holes they make can cause damage and roof warranty violations. Some competitors claim roof warrantees are not violated, but no one wants holes drilled through their shingles and roof.
- LeafGuard’s one-piece hood and gutter are formed from a single piece of aluminum eliminating problems with gutter attachments and color matching.
- All other gutter protection systems consist of two separate pieces – a single open gutter below, and a hood, helmet or cover above. They are attached over your open gutter, or nailed into the roof above it, potentially damaging your open gutter or your roof.
- LeafGuard’s one-piece design looks sleek and attractive on your home and contributes to its beauty.
- Add-on gutter guard systems look bulky and unattractive. They stand out, rather than blend in with the contours of your roof.
Get Your Free Estimate!
Turn Your Home Into A Work Of Art Today
Your information is 100% safe with us and will never be shared
GET IN TOUCH
© All rights reserved